Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default ?Q?Farage:=20=E2=80=9CThis=20deal=20is=20not?==?U TF-8?Q?=20Brexit=2E=E2=80=9D?=

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Farage: This deal is not Brexit.

On 1 Nov 2019 11:58:44 GMT, Stephen Cole
wrote:

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

1)please define 'crashing'
2)why do you believe disentangling britain from the protectionist
racket of the eussr is limited to a particular date
rather than an ongoing process of negotiation?
3)why do you believe farage in a disinterested party?

4)why do you suppose anyone will believe you, agent cob, or
swine's son are disinterest parties?
https://nyebevannews.co.uk/swinson-f...uropean-union/
"Swinson fails to declare family company was given 3.5m euro by the
European Union"

Labour landslide forthcoming.

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 13:01:29 +0000, Pancho
wrote:

On 01/11/2019 12:43, abelard wrote:

https://nyebevannews.co.uk/swinson-f...uropean-union/
"Swinson fails to declare family company was given 3.5m euro by the
European Union"

Labour landslide forthcoming.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/declaration_of_interest_by_jo_sw#incoming-1460928

Whilst it may well be a genuine conflict of interest, it doesn't appear
to be against the rules.

if it advantages politicians it is unlikely to be 'against the rules'!

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to uk.radio.amateur, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y

On 1 Nov 2019, abelard wrote
(in ):

wrote:

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

1)please define 'crashing'

It is the word the Guardian uses when it wishes to describe a no deal Brexit.

https://nyebevannews.co.uk/swinson-f...ny-was-given-3
-5m-euro-by-the-european-union/
"Swinson fails to declare family company was given 3.5m euro by the
European Union"

Labour landslide forthcoming.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

LOLOK!

Labour are doomed as long as they are led by the grubby unshaven oik
Corbyn. His unconvincing attempts at a passionate frenzy remind me of
Peter Mandelsohn's "I am not a quitter".

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

perhaps they'll be buried in their landslide all tumbled in a heap

LOLOK!

Labour are doomed as long as they are led by the grubby unshaven oik
Corbyn. His unconvincing attempts at a passionate frenzy remind me of
Peter Mandelsohn's "I am not a quitter".

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default It's REAL DUMB Pedophilic serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

On Fri, 01 Nov 2019 06:15:05 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jGrik-basstardo", farted
again:

LOLOK!

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic? Whose cock is it this time? BG

Labour are doomed as long as they are led by the grubby unshaven oik

Stop projecting your OWN oikness onto those that you feel stand way above
you, serb peasant!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID:
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 01 Nov 2019 14:18:24 +0100, abeltard, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile idiot, blathered again:

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

perhaps they'll be buried in their landslide all tumbled in a heap

You answered the wrong post, you idjit! Gosh, just how dumb are all you
troll-feeding senile idiots on these groups?
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

"Stephen Cole" wrote in message
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats

doubt it in the near of Scotland.....

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tufnell Park wrote:
On 01/11/2019 11:58, Stephen Cole wrote:
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour
of crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so
they are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

Much as it pains me to say it, you are probably right about that. GULP!

Even the 'dogs in the street' can see that.

The arrogance and stupidity of politicians is astonishing.

My guess is we'll end up with yet another hung parliament. In practice, no
different from the current one.

Votes for Farage will simply cloud the issue as he's very unlikely to win
any seats at all. And certainly nowhere near a majority.

I'd like to see Farage win a seat, though. The clash between his enormous
ego and that of Boris should be fun.

--
*WHY ARE HEMORRHOIDS CALLED "HEMORRHOIDS" INSTEAD OF "ASTEROIDS"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Stephen Cole" wrote in message
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats

doubt it in the near of Scotland.....

He reckons he is, Jim. HTH, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Farage: ?Q?=E2=80=9CThis?= deal is not?Q?Brexit=2E=E2=80=9D?=

On 2019-11-01, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tufnell Park wrote:
On 01/11/2019 11:58, Stephen Cole wrote:
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour
of crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, won‘t do that, so
they are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

Much as it pains me to say it, you are probably right about that. GULP!

Even the 'dogs in the street' can see that.

The arrogance and stupidity of politicians is astonishing.

My guess is we'll end up with yet another hung parliament. In practice, no
different from the current one.

I'm not so certain. There appears to be a split in The Brexit Party itself
over this issue. Leavers have a viable option in the Conservative Party and
Remainers who respect the result and just want to get things done have this
option likewise. There is also the issue of votes being split between Labour
and Lib Dems. Some people just want to see the issue resolved one way or
another and don't want any further frustration.

Although polls aren't to be taken at face value, they show a significant lead
for Boris at present. Nigel is threatening to tell everyone that Boris' deal
is not really leaving the EU but I don't see him gaining much support. Even
his supporters are questioning what he is playing at.

To the best of my knowledge, it hasn't been since the 1930s that a newly minted
party has been accused of succeeding only in splitting the vote in a number of
constituencies and allowing a rival party to form a government (The New Party).
The Brexit Party claims to have the machinery to fight a General Election but
they're no longer the party of leaving the EU; they are the party of leaving
the EU in a very specific manner.
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default ?Q?_Farage:_=e2=80=9cThis_deal_is_not_Brexit.= e2=80=9d?=

On 01/11/2019 11:58, Stephen Cole wrote:
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

Not if the Tories are still well ahead in the polls on election day...

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 01/11/2019 14:43, Tufnell Park wrote:
On 01/11/2019 14:39, Vidcapper wrote:
On 01/11/2019 11:58, Stephen Cole wrote:
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

Not if the Tories are still well ahead in the polls on election day...

The polls have been wrong before.

True, but the voters have now had 2 further years to see the *real*
Corbyn.

Also the 'Remain/Revoke' parties are talking of a pact, similar to that
which worked in the Brecon and Radnor by-election.

What might work in a by-election, is unlikely to work on a national
level, as campaigning resources are necessarily spread far thinner.

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 01/11/2019 14:38, Incubus wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, it hasn't been since the 1930s that a newly minted
party has been accused of succeeding only in splitting the vote in a number of
constituencies and allowing a rival party to form a government (The New Party).
The Brexit Party claims to have the machinery to fight a General Election but
they're no longer the party of leaving the EU; they are the party of

leaving
the EU in a very specific manner.

Or in other words 'No Deal'

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 10:21:50 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Completely off with the ****ing fairys, as always.

....says of course the clinically insane senile idiot who gets up EVERY NIGHT
between 1 and 4 am in Australia, just so he can pester people on Usenet with
his idiotic senile trolling!

cretin from Oz:

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 2019-11-01, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tufnell Park wrote:
[...]

Farage has presented the Tories with an impossible choice.

Yep, but he has no choice on that, its the only thing he can
do now to make himself less than completely irrelevant.

They cannot of course discard the flawed deal that Boris has devised

Yep.

(no doubt merely putting his name to the hard work of others)

It wasnt any others that got Barnier to dump the backstop.

because his deal is all he has to show for his time as PM.

Yep.

He lost just about every vote,

The only votes were on brexit stuff and he didnt
lose his demand for a general election. It remains
to be seen how that works out for him. Quite a
gamble imo but he has always been a gambler.

he made extravagant promises about when we would leave,

He was never in any position to promise anything
on that and didnt. ALL he ever said about that was
that he'd RATHER die in a ditch than ask for another
extension and was forced to ask for one anyway.

? but at least he came up with a deal that, for many
people, is only slightly worse than Theresa's deal.

Substantially better without the backstop in fact.

So Farage, a propagandist in the mould of Goebbels, will preach that Boris
is a failure and a traitor and that his deal is rubbish.

Thats his only viable option now
to have any relevance at all.

And Labour will benefit enormously.

Nope, Corbyn has just committed
political suicide, you watch. Great imo.

? Probably gaining a few seats overall

Bi chance. He'll lose lots and with any
luck with get the bums rush himself.
Otoh its hard to see who Labour can
replace him with, likely some woman
actually stupid enough to believe that
all that matters is a woman running Labour.

in what will again be a hung parliament.

Maybe. It remains to be seen what the
royally ****ed off voters will do about
electing remainer MPs. Even if its the
same number as currently, its hard to
see that they will be able to refuse to
rubber stamp Boris's deal. They might
conceivably force another referendum
but even that wont work.

No chance of the new parliament revoking Article 50 imo.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

nightjar wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote

..
My guess is we'll end up with yet another hung parliament,
In practice, no different from the current one.

The election predictors suggest that the Conservatives could get a small
majority.

Its too far out for the predictors to be useful.

They are quite a bit further ahead of Labour than at the start of the last
election.

Yep, Labour is really on the nose with the
the voters and its hard to see that anything
Corbyn can do bribing wise will change that
now given that he has tried the bribes already
and has got that result from doing that.

Ranting about corrupt govt wont convince many imo.

However, the last week has seen a
small increase in support for TBP

Hardly surprising given how irrelevant they were previously,

and they could be crucial in losing the Conservatives some marginals.

I doubt it given how on the nose Labour is with the voters.

That might be a problem with marginal seats with
some chance of a LD candidate getting up but imo
there arent enough of those to matter much.

Sure, a few rabid remainers like you might well
vote for the LD now that they are the only real
black and white opponent of leaving apart from
the SNP which is only standing in scotland seats.

Votes for Farage will simply cloud the issue as he's very unlikely to win
any seats at all. And certainly nowhere near a majority.

Thurrock is considered the most possible TBP win.

But still hopeless now that Boris has ended up with
a brexit deal that is acceptable to all but the most
rabid like the DUPs. The FPP system means that TBP
hasnt got a hope in hell of even getting Farage a set
given that the couldnt even manage that previously.

UKIP were only about 1,000 votes short of taking it last election.

Where do you get that from ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurro...in _the_2010s

But now that Boris's deal is acceptable to
most, there is no way that seat will do better
for TBP than it did for UKIP. Its not as if there
has been any useful change for them in
demographics in such a short time.

What change there has been is worse for TBP,
particularly the cave in on the backstop by Barnier.

I cant see that Farage's claim that Boris's deal isnt
a real brexit will convince many that constituency.

I'd like to see Farage win a seat, though. The clash between his enormous
ego and that of Boris should be fun.

He can't be both an MP and an MEP.

He cant be an MEP with the UK out of the EU.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 01/11/2019 23:21, Rod Speed wrote:
Stephen Cole wrote

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour
of crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that,
so they are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

Completely off with the ****ing fairys, as always.

He's totally ignoring the polls...

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 13:40:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, pontificated, again:

Farage has presented the Tories with an impossible choice.

Yep, but

Yes, but it's all NONE of yours AT ALL, you abnormal trolling and
nym-shifting senile Ozzie pest!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 14:05:20 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, pontificated, again:

FLUSH the senile trolling Ozzietard's latest troll****

....and much better air in here, again!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default ?Q?=20Farage:=20=E2=80=9CThis=20deal=20is?= ?Q?=20not=20Brexit=2E=E2=80=9D?=

Vidcapper wrote:
On 01/11/2019 23:21, Rod Speed wrote:
Stephen Cole wrote

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour
of crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that,
so they are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

Completely off with the ****ing fairys, as always.

He's totally ignoring the polls...

Yes, I am indeed.

Opinion polls are a device for influencing public opinion, not a device
for measuring it. Crack that, and it all makes sense. - Peter Hitchens.

Hitchens actually wrote an interesting article about that quote, after it
had been picked up and spread widely on Twitter:

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co...the-polls.html

Long story short, the polls arent to be trusted, not necessarily because
theyre inherently and intentionally corrupt in their data-gathering and
questioning but because the final presentation and interpretation of them
as Hard Fact is irresponsible and foolish, at best, and designed to mislead
and wrongly influence, at worst. Youre more than welcome to believe the
polls if it brings you comfort, though.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y

On 2 Nov 2019, Norman Wells wrote
(in article ):

On 02/11/2019 07:33, Stephen Cole wrote:
Vidcapper wrote:

He's totally ignoring the polls...

Yes, I am indeed.

Opinion polls are a device for influencing public opinion, not a device
for measuring it. Crack that, and it all makes sense. - Peter Hitchens.

Hitchens actually wrote an interesting article about that quote, after it
had been picked up and spread widely on Twitter:

https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co...le-to-the-corb
ynites-dont-get-me-wrong-about-the-polls.html

Long story short, the polls arent to be trusted, not necessarily because
theyre inherently and intentionally corrupt in their data-gathering and
questioning but because the final presentation and interpretation of them
as Hard Fact is irresponsible and foolish, at best, and designed to mislead
and wrongly influence, at worst.

How do you account for them all being in general agreement then? Are
they all biassed the same way?

Youre more than welcome to believe the
polls if it brings you comfort, though.

Hard to see what else to believe.

Any ideas?

I think there is a lobster somewhere that picks up either a red or a blue
rock.

And dont forget the doughnut maker in Lancashire who tops his products
with red, blue and yellow icing - then lets the punters (human doughnuts)
choose which they prefer.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 01/11/2019 14:39, Vidcapper wrote:
On 01/11/2019 11:58, Stephen Cole wrote:
I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, wont do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

Labour landslide forthcoming.

Not if the Tories are still well ahead in the polls on election day...

Boris has had full on daily publiciry foir MONTHS

Nigel and TBP have received little or no coverage.

He has onbly just begin to set out his stall.
We know that a massive amount of peole have voted |TBP in te European
elections, and could do in natioanl if they were cionvinced that TPB is a
cometent real possible government or opposition nationally.

The problem for Farage is that its unlikely that TBP
will do any better in a general election than UKIP
did given that there is more chance of a non BRINO
now than in the last general election. And given that
UKIP never managed even a seat for Farage, there
is no chance he will get one now, let alone anything
more than that refugee from the Tories being reelected.

|That is what Tice and Farage and others will be doing.

Didnt help them last time and won't this time either.

They are unlikley to lose support., They have every chance of gaining it.

Cant see that now that a BRINO isnt going to happen.

Trival loyalties aside, we have

- Corbyn/Labour = Clueless Communism.
- Swinedottir/Liberals = Big Tits and Europe.
- Boris/Tories = Brexit in name only, turn back on USA. Back to virtue
signalling politics
- FISHY****/SNP = racism, lies, and an 'independent scotland' enslaved to
the EU.
- Farage/TBP = clean Brexit, drain the swamnp and political reform.

Yer pays yer munny...

They did, and Farage didnt even manage a seat for himself.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 20:09:05 +1100, Chang, better known as cantankerous

The problem for Farage is that its unlikely that TBP

The problem is that it's all NONE of YOURS, senile Ozzie cretin!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default ?Q?=20Farage:=20=E2=80=9CThis=20deal=20is?==?U TF-8?Q?=20not=20Br=20exit=2E=E2=80=9D?=

Chang wrote:

[...]

I expect Farages outfit to pick up a few million votes but spread so
thinly around the country it adds up to sweet **** all in Parliament, just
like UKIP. But those several million voters will be culled from the Tory
vote more than the Labour vote and that will make a difference in plenty of
places.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default ?Q?=20Farage:=20=E2=80=9CThis=20deal=20is?==?U TF-8?Q?=20not=20Brexit=2E=E2=80=9D?=

On 2019-11-01, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tufnell Park wrote:
[...]

Farage has presented the Tories with an impossible choice. They cannot
of course discard the flawed deal that Boris has devised (no doubt
merely putting his name to the hard work of others) because his deal is
all he has to show for his time as PM. He lost just about every vote, he
made extravagant promises about when we would leave, but at least he
came up with a deal that, for many people, is only slightly worse than
Theresa's deal.

So Farage, a propagandist in the mould of Goebbels, will preach that
Boris is a failure and a traitor and that his deal is rubbish. And
Labour will benefit enormously. Probably gaining a few seats overall in
what will again be a hung parliament.

Before it's over, Farage will realise the consequence of pushing Boris too
hard and, at the last minute, switch to backing him.

Unless Farage is a megalomaniac, he will come to realise his party can't
realsitically win many seats. Come to think of it, he does act a bit like
a megalomaniac so maybe he will pursue his delusion to the bitter end.

Its better for Farages ego and bank balance to continue to be the
agitating outsider, causing chaos. Boriss deal is *not* what Farage wants,
so it makes no sense to claim that hes going to facilitate that when he
could make much better hay out of complaining about FPTP denying millions
of Brexit Party voters being represented in Parliament. Tice was banging on
about proportional representation at the BXP launch yesterday. Read the
runes; theyre gunning for either no deal or changing the UK electoral
system to something that will put them into Parliament. I dont think
Farage will be worried about waiting a couple more years for either of
those to happen. Hell continue to make a fortune in the meantime.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 2 Nov 2019 11:04:36 GMT, Stephen Cole
wrote:

Chang wrote:

[...]

it is irrational to vote for farage's vanity project....

so why do you believe there are sufficient irrational people
who will vote for him?

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Chang wrote:

[...]

Asumptive close. It is not Farages vanity propject.

so why do you believe there are sufficient irrational people
who will vote for him?

Assumptive close. Most People voting for Farage are extremely rational

his behaviour is not rational under any other assumption than vanity

who knows what fairy dances around in your head to believe otherwise

perhaps you will enlighten me

--
www.abelard.org

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Chang wrote:

[...]

Ah. We move from assumptive close to proof by assertion. With adahs of
ad hominem thrown in.

you don't read well...i can see no alternative...

i've asked you what your's may be

if you don't like the colourful prose, that is your problem

who knows what fairy dances around in your head to believe otherwise

Golly and a double ad hominem in one sentence!

Clearly you have run out of rational debate - indeed your use of
'belief' betrays your woldview

I assume you are either viotinhg for 'tits' swinedottir, or Magic Grandpa.

perhaps you will enlighten me

I doubt anyone can.

so you dodge...i am shocked

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On 2019-11-01, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tufnell Park wrote:
[...]

imv, all accurate analysis

and the problems for agent cob and forage don't stop there

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Its better for Farages ego and bank balance to continue to be the
agitating outsider, causing chaos. Boriss deal is *not* what Farage wants,
so it makes no sense to claim that hes going to facilitate that when he
could make much better hay out of complaining about FPTP denying millions
of Brexit Party voters being represented in Parliament. Tice was banging on
about proportional representation at the BXP launch yesterday. Read the
runes; theyre gunning for either no deal or changing the UK electoral
system to something that will put them into Parliament. I dont think
Farage will be worried about waiting a couple more years for either of
those to happen. Hell continue to make a fortune in the meantime.

fantasy....not realistic politics

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to uk.radio.amateur, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y

On 2 Nov 2019, abelard wrote
(in ):

wrote:

Chang wrote:

[...]

There are a lot of irrational people in the UK.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:52:42 +0000, Keema's Nan
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2019, abelard wrote
(in ):

wrote:

Chang wrote:

[...]

certainly, and at many values of 'irrational'

my question was about the size of the pool in this particular context

--
www.abelard.org

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:52:42 +0000, Keema's Nan
wrote:

On 2 Nov 2019, abelard wrote
(in ):

wrote:

Chang wrote:

[...]

ps, your newsreader is mishandling " in the headers

a different font may help

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to uk.radio.amateur, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y

On 2 Nov 2019, The Natural Philosopher wrote
(in article ):

wrote:

Chang wrote:

[...]

Good heavens. Someone who has looked up a few things on Wikipedia and now
wants to show how clever he is.

Or maybe - Interiectio quasi non-sequitur me non est eis numerus

who knows what fairy dances around in your head to believe otherwise

Golly and a double ad hominem in one sentence!

Oh dear you have a very bad case, of big-headedness. Maybe a lie down would
be sensible?

Clearly you have run out of rational debate - indeed your use of
'belief' betrays your woldview

I assume you are either viotinhg for 'tits' swinedottir, or Magic Grandpa.

Perhaps you need to ease off the alcohol?

perhaps you will enlighten me

I doubt anyone can.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 09:59:27 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 02/11/2019 09:09, Chang wrote:
The problem for Farage is that its unlikely that TBP
will do any better in a general election than UKIP
did

False conclusions based on..

given that there is more chance of a non BRINO
now than in the last general election.

...false assumption.

We are being driven towards the least amount of Brexit that is
politically acceptable.

The Tory party is fully complicit in this - even the ERG who see it as
the best that the tories can achieve.

The electorate may not accept it however.

The brexit partyt is steets ahead of UKIP in terms of candidate quality
and is not handicapped by an executive who belong in the 19th century.

UKIP was always an alliance between several disparate forces. TBP is
simply one focus. Less government and none of it based in Brussels at all.

it took 40 years of being slowly engulfed by the eussr....

it will take more than a few days to wriggle free...brexit does
not even start until article 50 is imposed

politics is the art of the possible....not the art of dreaming

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 19:47:46 +0000, nightjar wrote:

Thurrock is considered the most possible TBP win. UKIP were only about
1,000 votes short of taking it last election.

and the vegetables got 1

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y

Vidcapper wrote:
[...]

There's only one poll that matters, and that's due on Dec 12th - if that
goes against you, I'm eager to see how you explain it away...

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham