Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y
abelard abelard is offline

Default Farage: “This deal is not Brexit.”

On 1 Nov 2019 11:58:44 GMT, Stephen Cole
wrote:

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Farage is contesting all seats unless Boris junks his deal in favour of
crashing out with nothing. The Tories, of course, won’t do that, so they
are, of course, now doomed in the General Election.

1)please define 'crashing'
2)why do you believe disentangling britain from the protectionist
racket of the eussr is limited to a particular date
rather than an ongoing process of negotiation?
3)why do you believe farage in a disinterested party?

4)why do you suppose anyone will believe you, agent cob, or
swine's son are disinterest parties?
https://nyebevannews.co.uk/swinson-f...uropean-union/
"Swinson fails to declare family company was given 3.5m euro by the
European Union"

Labour landslide forthcoming.

--
www.abelard.org