Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Speed guide

I have the drill from lidl and I'm looking for the speed guides for various
types of metal. Does anyone know what these are.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1391287-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 31 October 2019 17:44:04 UTC, Bill wrote:
I have the drill from lidl

?

and I'm looking for the speed guides for various
types of metal. Does anyone know what these are.

the recommended drilling speeds for various sizes of bit in various materials. Google will get you drilling speed tables.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/10/2019 17:44, Bill wrote:
I have the drill from lidl and I'm looking for the speed guides for various
types of metal. Does anyone know what these are.

Several charts online. This one is American, so in Imperial measu

http://www.norsemandrill.com/feeds-speeds-drill.php

--
Colin Bignell