Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stanley web clamp wanted

I'm looking for a Stanley web clamp like this:

https://images.app.goo.gl/UEULLQneJmLz4dNF7

My online searches have so far proved fruitless - anyone seen one?

Thanks
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Murmansk wrote:

I'm looking for a Stanley web clamp like this:
https://images.app.goo.gl/UEULLQneJmLz4dNF7

It there any practical difference from a generic ratchet strap?
https://safetyliftingear.com/products/ratchet-strap/rl500kgen
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/10/2019 12:08, Murmansk wrote:
I'm looking for a Stanley web clamp like this:

https://images.app.goo.gl/UEULLQneJmLz4dNF7

My online searches have so far proved fruitless - anyone seen one?

Thanks

Not a Stanley, but:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wolfcraft-3...b-8a323b2c92cb

https://preview.tinyurl.com/ratchettclamp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hmm, thanks but I've found plenty of those linked to, indeed I have a couple, it's just that I find the mechanism of the one I pictured much simpler and more compact, plus easier to take apart and re-thread