Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default SF6 is the new CO2 threat!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49567197

Claimed to be 23,500 times more warming than carbon dioxide (CO2).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 18:43:07 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 18:34:14 +0100, Tufnell Park
wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49567197

Claimed to be 23,500 times more warming than carbon dioxide (CO2).

23,500 x 0 = ? ;-)

Indeed. All this CO2 stuff is bull****. What is this CO2? It's coming from fossil fuels. Which were created a long time ago when animals and plants died off and got buried, locking the carbon into the ground. So we're putting it back into the air. Just where it was when the world was..... oh wait, it was just fine, with those animals and plants I mentioned earlier living just fine.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49567197

Claimed to be 23,500 times more warming than carbon dioxide (CO2).

23,500 x 0 = ? ;-)

Isn't this just another fluorocarbon that was banned from
aerosols and fridges ?.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49567197

Claimed to be 23,500 times more warming than carbon dioxide (CO2).

23,500 x 0 = ? ;-)

https://www.gasworld.com/sulfur-hexa...d/3704.article
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andrew
writes
wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49567197

Claimed to be 23,500 times more warming than carbon dioxide (CO2).

23,500 x 0 = ? ;-)

On the 3rd April 2009, Gasworld said :-

https://www.gasworld.com/sulfur-hexa...a-double-edged
-sword/3704.article

Heavy stuff! Isn't this going to be gathering in your basement rather
than capturing radiation from the Sun?

--
Tim Lamb

Posted to uk.d-i-y

So is Methane but it does not persist as long as co2.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tufnell Park" wrote in message
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49567197

Claimed to be 23,500 times more warming than carbon dioxide (CO2).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes I have to point out here that co2 is bad merely cos the warming from UV
can pass through it, but the radiation back to space via infra red cannot,
its opaque, hence the warming. CFCs actually do not warm the planet they do
destroy ozone though.
However there are a lot of CFcs still being put into the atmosphere in
China somewhere, even the Chinese don't know who is doing it according to
some articles I read. I suspect some process being done with incorrect
scrubbers or scant attention to the law to make it cheaper. China is a big
country!
Brian

--
----- --

wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49567197

Claimed to be 23,500 times more warming than carbon dioxide (CO2).

23,500 x 0 = ? ;-)

Isn't this just another fluorocarbon that was banned from
aerosols and fridges ?.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/09/2019 18:34, Tufnell Park wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49567197

Claimed to be 23,500 times more warming than carbon dioxide (CO2).

well the evidence shows its not CO2 so they need another man made
product to blame it on to continue the funding.