Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Great coincidence: new flat and Vax carpet washer at Lidl

Maybe early days for there to be much shareable experience of these
machines.

My immediate problem with the Vax "Dual Power" carpet washer is that
two litres of clean water, produces an egg cup full of dirty water.
If this is to be expected, I wonder why the dirty water tank is as
large as the clean water tank.
The dirt that is picked up is not flushed into the dirty water tank
but build up thickly around the cowl covering the brushes.

Ive read the troubleshooting guide and followed the advice there,
without any improvement.

Unfortunately my worldly good ar in a heap in the garage until the
carpets get cleaned. This doe add to what would usually be a smaller
problem.
--

Mike

---

VAX carpet washer problem Peter Twydell[_2_] UK diy 18 August 5th 20 09:32 PM
Vax Rapide Classic Carpet Washer VO24A Johny B Good[_2_] UK diy 2 March 14th 14 07:37 PM
Disappointed with my new Vax V-033 Rapide Compact Handheld Carpet Washer MM UK diy 0 July 2nd 09 07:44 AM
Vax Carpet Shampoo John UK diy 7 January 30th 06 04:52 PM
VAX carpet washers Syke UK diy 26 January 31st 05 05:08 PM