Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.local.devon,uk.local.glasgow,uk.d-i-y

Default Dr

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 31/08/2019 15:04, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why does that tosser need to tell the world he is a Dr up on
workshop?....is he trying to lord it over the electronics professional
posting on there ? ... thought this was a hobby? ...

and what does this mean ?...by him

Someone, who I wont know be he can identify himself if he wishes, once
said to me that "antennas are a charlatans paradise"

It means that rogue antenna companies take advantage of people like Burt
who dont understand how antennas work or basic radio propagation theory,
Jim. Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.local.devon,uk.local.glasgow,uk.d-i-y

On 31/08/2019 16:19, Stephen Cole wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 31/08/2019 15:04, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why does that tosser need to tell the world he is a Dr up on
workshop?....is he trying to lord it over the electronics professional
posting on there ? ... thought this was a hobby? ...

and what does this mean ?...by him

Someone, who I wont know be he can identify himself if he wishes, once
said to me that "antennas are a charlatans paradise"

It means that rogue antenna companies take advantage of people like Burt
who dont understand how antennas work or basic radio propagation theory,
Jim. Thanks, Jim.

don't think it said that at all...still no idea what it meant....

"Someone, who I wont know be he can identify himself" WTF ?...that is
worse than brians how do I know?...someone you knows you .....
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.local.devon,uk.local.glasgow,uk.d-i-y

On 31/08/2019 17:29, Brian Gaff wrote:
Ahem if certain persons would stop crossposting to unrelated groups then
less problems would occur. just saying.
Brian

quite right blame stephen cole the trouble maker ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.d-i-y

On 31/08/2019 17:34, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 31/08/2019 17:29, Brian Gaff wrote:
Ahem if certain persons would stopÂ* crossposting to unrelated groups then
less problems would occur. just saying.
Â* Brian

quite right blame stephen cole the trouble maker ....

I try and remember to delete the groups cole adds but I don't always
remember...the diy lot never even bother

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.local.devon,uk.local.glasgow,uk.d-i-y

Thanks for the re****, Jim. Thanks, Jim.