Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.local.devon,uk.local.glasgow,uk.d-i-y
Stephen Cole Stephen Cole is offline

Default Dr

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 31/08/2019 15:04, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why does that tosser need to tell the world he is a Dr up on
workshop?....is he trying to lord it over the electronics professional
posting on there ? ... thought this was a hobby? ...

and what does this mean ?...by him

Someone, who I wont know be he can identify himself if he wishes, once
said to me that "antennas are a charlatans paradise"

It means that rogue antenna companies take advantage of people like Burt
who dont understand how antennas work or basic radio propagation theory,
Jim. Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur