Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Wire coat hanger --- Kitchen roll holder

How to turn a wire coat hanger into a slightly phallic kitchen roll
holder.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/169s42p2k/
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 30/08/2019 15:58, GB wrote:
How to turn a wire coat hanger into a slightly phallic kitchen roll
holder.

Â*https://postimg.cc/gallery/169s42p2k/

Just twist the bottom right bit of the coat hanger 90 deg towards the
wall to make it look like a testicle and job done.

You could get a grade 8 CGSE Art pass by using a biro, pencil, brush or
stencil tools to draw a bit of spunk coming out of the penis on the wall.

Grade 9 if you use the angle grinder.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/08/2019 15:58, GB wrote:
How to turn a wire coat hanger into a slightly phallic kitchen roll
holder.

Â*https://postimg.cc/gallery/169s42p2k/

Very crude. This is a lot neater, and is (fairly) useful:
https://flic.kr/p/2h7Xda5
https://flic.kr/p/2h7WuF7
(It's a water bottle holder worn on the belt, made from a wire coat hanger.)

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Â*Â*https://postimg.cc/gallery/169s42p2k/

Just twist the bottom right bit of the coat hanger 90 deg towards the
wall to make it look like a testicle and job done.

You could get a grade 8 CGSE Art pass by using a biro, pencil, brush or
stencil tools to draw a bit of spunk coming out of the penis on the wall.

Grade 9 if you use the angle grinder.

We use the hook for storing onions, and I have added a picture to the
gallery to prove it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 30/08/2019 21:18, GB wrote:

We use the hook for storing onions, and I have added a picture to the
gallery to prove it.

If you were in France it would be garlic:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 20:01:09 +0100, Max Demian
wrote:

On 30/08/2019 15:58, GB wrote:
How to turn a wire coat hanger into a slightly phallic kitchen roll
holder.

*https://postimg.cc/gallery/169s42p2k/

Very crude. This is a lot neater, and is (fairly) useful:

One is a believer in the "If it doesn't look right, it probably isn't
right" adage.

Your water bottle holder might stand a chance if the water was
replaced with hydrogen or helium and used exclusively by sloths in
hibernate mode

https://flic.kr/p/2h7Xda5
https://flic.kr/p/2h7WuF7
(It's a water bottle holder worn on the belt, made from a wire coat hanger.)

Looks like a Youtube demo of someone rearranging a pile of junk into a
similar pile of junk presumably so they could help push adverts on the
viewers.

Is there a concrete version depicted?

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 05:54:16 +0100, ARW wrote:

On 30/08/2019 21:18, GB wrote:

We use the hook for storing onions, and I have added a picture to the
gallery to prove it.

If you were in France it would be garlic:-)

Ah. A garlic synbol rather than a phallic one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/08/2019 18:24, ARW wrote:
On 30/08/2019 15:58, GB wrote:
How to turn a wire coat hanger into a slightly phallic kitchen roll
holder.

Â*Â*https://postimg.cc/gallery/169s42p2k/

Just twist the bottom right bit of the coat hanger 90 deg towards the
wall to make it look like a testicle and job done.

You could get a grade 8 CGSE Art pass by using a biro, pencil, brush or
stencil tools to draw a bit of spunk coming out of the penis on the wall.

Grade 9 if you use the angle grinder.

what grade for burning down Glasgow Art College with
expanding foam and 500 watt bulbs ?