Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help connecting Phonak TV connector

I have a Panasonic LED TV connected to a YamahaYas-107. Sadly this
utilizes the optical audio out which the Phonak requires. The Phonak
works fine when connected this way but as my wife requires the Yamaha it
is not available. Any ideas please as to how I can circumnavigated this
problem?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback wrote:
I have a Panasonic LED TV connected to a YamahaYas-107. Sadly this
utilizes the optical audio out which the Phonak requires. The Phonak
works fine when connected this way but as my wife requires the Yamaha it
is not available. Any ideas please as to how I can circumnavigated this
problem?

Not sure if this is the right solution, but optical audio splitters are
available (with a wide price range):
https://www.lindy.co.uk/audio-video-...o-192khz-p2728
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Digital-T...k/113254184096

Theo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/08/2019 10:46, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 10:17:27 +0100, Broadback
wrote:

I have a Panasonic LED TV connected to a YamahaYas-107. Sadly this
utilizes the optical audio out which the Phonak requires. The Phonak
works fine when connected this way but as my wife requires the Yamaha it
is not available. Any ideas please as to how I can circumnavigated this
problem?

Sounds like you need an one-in two-out optical audio splitter on the
Panasonic output? Lots on eBay http://tinyurl.com/yxf36ygs

Thank you both, that will do very nicely, I have ordered one.