Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Corbyn is A Moron

"Pamela" wrote in message
On 13:43 27 Aug 2019, "michael adams" wrote:

This morning Corbyn is reported by various sources as claiming "a
no-deal Brexit would leave the UK at the 'mercy of the US'

What he doesn't seem to realise that apart from the chlorinated chicken
issue ( which is in reality an animal welfare issue about which the
average KFC patron quite literally doesn't give a **** ) most people
seem fairly relaxed at the prospect of being at the mercy of the US. Why
we even hire our nukes off of them at considerable cost, with no
guarantee that they'll actually let us use them.

I'm not keen how a tweet from Washington can remove one of our most
respected
ambassadors for speaking the truth.

Trump, who believes the whole world owes America, will use Brexit as an
opportunity to squeeze the UK as much as he possibly can. Trump will be
leaning on the UK to give colossal tax breaks to American companies just
as
he has done and also provide cheap development loans.

We're turning into an American colony. I would far rather be a member of
the
EU.

You're completely irrelevant. Those who bothered to vote voted to leave
and you get to like that or lump it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:40:18 +1000, jeikppkywk, better known as cantankerous

You're completely irrelevant. Those who bothered to vote voted to leave
and you get to like that or lump it.

YOU were not even allowed to VOTE, you clincically insane trolling senile
asshole from Australia! Now **** off from ng that are none of yours AT ALL!

little ignorant ****."
MID: