Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I see the BBC reporters don't understand RFID tags.

Andrew submitted this idea :
Someone should tell them that converted shipping containers are
usually fully isulated and quite habitable.

Well, better than the shoebox I grew up in, on the hard shoulder of the
M1..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/08/2019 21:43, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Andrew submitted this idea :
Someone should tell them that converted shipping containers are
usually fully isulated and quite habitable.

Well, better than the shoebox I grew up in, on the hard shoulder of the
M1..

You mean the M1 was built and you had a hard shoulder?
When I were a lad...

--
€œThe fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that
the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."

- Bertrand Russell