DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I see the BBC reporters don't understand RFID tags. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/639024-re-i-see-bbc-reporters-dont-understand-rfid-tags.html)

Harry Bloomfield, Esq. August 21st 19 09:43 PM

I see the BBC reporters don't understand RFID tags.

Andrew submitted this idea :
Someone should tell them that converted shipping containers are
usually fully isulated and quite habitable.

Well, better than the shoebox I grew up in, on the hard shoulder of the
M1..

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] August 22nd 19 06:45 AM

On 21/08/2019 21:43, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Andrew submitted this idea :
Someone should tell them that converted shipping containers are
usually fully isulated and quite habitable.

Well, better than the shoebox I grew up in, on the hard shoulder of the
M1..

You mean the M1 was built and you had a hard shoulder?
When I were a lad...

--
€œThe fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that
the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."

- Bertrand Russell