Posted to uk.d-i-y,comp.sys.raspberry-pi

Default YT: Cheap Crimpers: IWISS IWS-2820M against Engineer PA-09?

"Cheap or Expensive"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25qObkSUHng

Doesn't chip hair or 13 Amp ring main, this is for mini-crimps, as used
in the maker community. R-Pi etc....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JST_connector

After throwing out a rachet type, I recently sprung (getit?) £40 for the
PA-09.

Needn't have ;-(

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y,comp.sys.raspberry-pi

On 20/08/2019 10:29, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
"Cheap or Expensive"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25qObkSUHng

Doesn't chip hair or 13 Amp ring main, this is for mini-crimps, as used
in the maker community. R-Pi etc....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JST_connector

After throwing out a rachet type, I recently sprung (getit?) £40 for the
PA-09.

Needn't have ;-(

No, the IWIS ones work quite well, I have a some for doing JST SM and
dupont crimps.

I will say the female JST are a pain with any crimping tool as they are
so short there is nothing to hold.