Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default watch out ebay is getting worse

watch out for farrad hussan selling on ebay under various names....

Aug. 16
The seller sent a message

best.of.luck

Comments
Dear Buyer, We are sorry for the inconvenience. We confirm that your
order was dispatched on 12th Aug 2019 1st class post and never delayed
from our side. Royal Mail 1st class post may take max up to 2-4 working
days but normally delivered earlier than that. We cannot afford tracked
delivery because it cost more than our own profit margins but this is
part of honesty and honesty livings we reconfirm that your order was
sent on via 12th Aug 2019 1st class post. If your order not delivered
max by end of this week please inform us we sort out this issue in any
way you prefer. Please accept our humble apologize for the inconvenience
caused. Many thanks and Regards for your patience and kind

You sent a message
Comments
well that is exactly the same message I got from soul_heart.when I
ordered the same battery last week ....you are a bunch of crooks and
give me another refund NOW.......

wish I was like brian reay and never have any trouble with ebay...must
be my fault ....tee hee

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... has brought this to us :
well that is exactly the same message I got from soul_heart.when I ordered
the same battery last week ....you are a bunch of crooks and give me another
refund NOW.......

Just give it adequate time to arrive, then raise an Ebay dispute -
works everytime.
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
Jim GM4DHJ ... has brought this to us :
well that is exactly the same message I got from soul_heart.when I
ordered the same battery last week ....you are a bunch of crooks and give
me another refund NOW.......

Just give it adequate time to arrive, then raise an Ebay dispute - works
everytime.

did that with his other company name...got a refund want it again wih his
other company name because he is a crook.....the same email was a give away