Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Power Line Adapters and degree of separation

Leaving aside the downsides of Power Line Adapters, I do have a spare pair
(courtesy of VM) and a potential use.

I have power from the house to the shed on a B40 RCBO in the main fuse
board.

At the other end is the old (pre-rewire) fuse box.

Is there anything to be gained by sharing a fused spur with the RCBO
connection (that is, not relying on the PLA signal passing between RCBOs)?

Just that I have the electrician in at the moment replacing green goo
wiring and this might be the time for a little extra work if there is a
major benefit.

Cheers

Dave R

---