Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Speed wrenches

A mate lent me his snap on speed wrench / flare nut set, and I dont how Im gonna live without them when I hand them back. The flare end gets a good grip on stubborn nut and flip it round to use the speed spanner end(like a normal open ended spanner but with one arm mostly cut off). Its been a revelation!
Trouble is I cant find them for sale anymore, but there seems to be many other types/variations on the concept.
Whats been your experience of speed spanners?
Steve