Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default US size single gang blanking plate

Sorry cannot help you out with a US blanking plate, just replied to stop you feeling ignored😃

Richard
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Richard,

That's uncommonly kind of you. Thanks!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 09/05/2019 13:04, Tricky Dicky wrote:
Sorry cannot help you out with a US blanking plate, just replied to stop you feeling ignored😃

Now if Bert had blamed Brexit on his failure to purchase a US blank
plate in the UK he would have got lots of replies.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/05/2019 10:30, ARW wrote:
On 09/05/2019 13:04, Tricky Dicky wrote:
Sorry cannot help you out with a US blanking plate, just replied to
stop you feeling ignored😃

Now if Bert had blamed Brexit on his failure to purchase a US blank
plate in the UK he would have got lots of replies.

Bert needs to work out how to google..

https://www.cyberselect.co.uk/produc...v=79cba1185463
is first hit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote:

Bert needs to work out how to google..

https://www.cyberselect.co.uk/produc...v=79cba1185463
is first hit.

Quite so. As I mentioned in my original post...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/05/2019 13:34, dennis@home wrote:
On 12/05/2019 10:30, ARW wrote:
On 09/05/2019 13:04, Tricky Dicky wrote:
Sorry cannot help you out with a US blanking plate, just replied to
stop you feeling ignored😃

Now if Bert had blamed Brexit on his failure to purchase a US blank
plate in the UK he would have got lots of replies.

Bert needs to work out how to google..

https://www.cyberselect.co.uk/produc...v=79cba1185463
is first hit.

I suggest you re-read Bert's initial post.

I'm sure you can if necessary search for advice on how to draft apologies

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Robin:

Ha!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/05/2019 10:30, ARW wrote:
On 09/05/2019 13:04, Tricky Dicky wrote:
Sorry cannot help you out with a US blanking plate, just replied to
stop you feeling ignored😃

Now if Bert had blamed Brexit on his failure to purchase a US blank
plate in the UK he would have got lots of replies.

Bert needs to work out how to google..

https://www.cyberselect.co.uk/produc...v=79cba1185463
is first hit.

I suggest you re-read Bert's initial post.

I'm sure you can if necessary search for advice on how to draft
apologies

ok sorry
I haven't seen his post as I was in hospital for that week and missed it.