Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default old stamp machine...

I have had this old stamp machine sitting about since it fell out the
front of an old post office I was demolishing about 15 years ago....does
anybody think It may be worth anything? ......

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=5492172306
--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/04/2019 13:56, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

I have had this old stamp machine sitting about since it fell out the
front of an old post office I was demolishing about 15 years ago....does
anybody think It may be worth anything? ......

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=5492172306

Well there seems to be a market

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Complete-...IAAOSwBY1bVEVk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 15 April 2019 13:56:57 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
I have had this old stamp machine sitting about since it fell out the
front of an old post office I was demolishing about 15 years ago....does
anybody think It may be worth anything? ......

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=5492172306

Plenty of people are looking for something of character to put in their bland homes.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/04/2019 13:56, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

I have had this old stamp machine sitting about since it fell out the
front of an old post office I was demolishing about 15 years ago....does
anybody think It may be worth anything? ......

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=5492172306

I bet Drew would give you something for it.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/04/2019 18:59, wrote:
On Monday, 15 April 2019 13:56:57 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
I have had this old stamp machine sitting about since it fell out the
front of an old post office I was demolishing about 15 years ago....does
anybody think It may be worth anything? ......

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=5492172306

Plenty of people are looking for something of character to put in their bland homes.

NT

I'm looking for bland things to put in my characterful home.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 15 April 2019 19:20:26 UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:
I'm looking for bland things to put in my characterful home.

I bet you don't have your own bowling alley

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-70835245.html

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/04/2019 19:20, Bill Wright wrote:
I'm looking for bland things to put in my characterful home.

Ikea is your friend...

--
Labour - a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich
people

Peter Thompson
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright wrote:
On 15/04/2019 18:59, wrote:
On Monday, 15 April 2019 13:56:57 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
I have had this old stamp machine sitting about since it fell out the
front of an old post office I was demolishing about 15 years ago....does
anybody think It may be worth anything? ......

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=5492172306

Plenty of people are looking for something of character to put in their bland homes.

NT

I'm looking for bland things to put in my characterful home.

Bill

Shouldnt a Yorkshireman have dour rather than bland.

GH

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 15 April 2019 22:40:55 UTC+1, Marland wrote:
Shouldnt a Yorkshireman have dour rather than bland.

Or even a house, not a home.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/04/2019 19:19, Bill Wright wrote:
On 15/04/2019 13:56, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

I have had this old stamp machine sitting about since it fell out the
front of an old post office I was demolishing about 15 years
ago....does anybody think It may be worth anything? ......

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=5492172306

I bet Drew would give you something for it.

Bill

open to offers.....

--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace
Posted to uk.d-i-y

do you mean that ugly ****er on tv ? ....

--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Apparently many years ago now, one that was being decommissioned( trashed)
in the Isles of Scilly vanished one night never to be seen again. It was the
type that sat on a pedestal in the village square, I seem to remember the
news item.

When I was young I used to love playing with the little flap over the slot
where they came out of I recall.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"newshound" wrote in message
On 15/04/2019 13:56, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

I have had this old stamp machine sitting about since it fell out the
front of an old post office I was demolishing about 15 years ago....does
anybody think It may be worth anything? ......

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=5492172306
Well there seems to be a market

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Complete-...IAAOSwBY1bVEVk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 16 April 2019 08:16:56 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Apparently many years ago now, one that was being decommissioned( trashed)
in the Isles of Scilly vanished one night never to be seen again. It was the
type that sat on a pedestal in the village square, I seem to remember the
news item.

When I was young I used to love playing with the little flap over the slot
where they came out of I recall.
Brian

they say that leads to blindness.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/04/2019 08:16, Brian Gaff wrote:
Apparently many years ago now, one that was being decommissioned( trashed)
in the Isles of Scilly vanished one night never to be seen again. It was the
type that sat on a pedestal in the village square, I seem to remember the
news item.

When I was young I used to love playing with the little flap over the slot
where they came out of I recall.
Brian

you can buy this one and play with the flap .....

--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/04/2019 18:59, wrote:
On Monday, 15 April 2019 13:56:57 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
I have had this old stamp machine sitting about since it fell out the
front of an old post office I was demolishing about 15 years ago....does
anybody think It may be worth anything? ......

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=5492172306

Plenty of people are looking for something of character to put in their bland homes.

NT

Hell yes - ebay!!!

--
Email does not work
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/04/2019 18:59, wrote:
On Monday, 15 April 2019 13:56:57 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
I have had this old stamp machine sitting about since it fell out the
front of an old post office I was demolishing about 15 years ago....does
anybody think It may be worth anything? ......

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=5492172306

Plenty of people are looking for something of character to put in their bland homes.

NT

still got it make an offer.....

20-yr old ""LION auto-number C-71" inking-stamp: how to reset numbers to 1? David Combs Home Repair 6 February 21st 09 11:34 PM
Slitting machine, Slitting, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Sheet Leveler, Section Leveler, Scalping Machine, Brush Machine, coiler, decoiler, recoiler, 4 Hi, 6 Hi, 4 High, 6 High, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Polishing Machine, Rewinding korak Metalworking 1 January 4th 04 07:25 PM
Slitting machine, Slitting, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Sheet Leveler, Section Leveler, Scalping Machine, Brush Machine, coiler, decoiler, recoiler, 4 Hi, 6 Hi, 4 High, 6 High, Rolling mill, Wire Flattening Mill, Polishing Machine, Rewinding korak Metalworking 1 December 15th 03 05:36 AM
Stamp Duty Phil Norman UK diy 65 August 22nd 03 05:00 PM
Stamp Duty update Phil Norman UK diy 3 August 16th 03 11:48 PM