Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Wing suit diver meets his maker.

https://safeshare.tv/x/kLlmcNCGBk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

You are cheerful today. I'm not sure its right to put out videos of people
getting killed, unless its to act as a warning to others.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"harry" wrote in message
https://safeshare.tv/x/kLlmcNCGBk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:

I'm not sure its right to put out videos of people getting killed

It's not.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Brian Gaff wrote:

I'm not sure its right to put out videos of people getting killed

It's not.

Depends on the circumstances. Perfectly legal
with accidents and even with stuff like 9-11.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jac Brown wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote:

I'm not sure its right to put out videos of people getting killed

It's not.

Depends on the circumstances.

I was too brief, i.e. it's not a video of anyone getting killed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/04/2019 10:46, Andy Burns wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:

I'm not sure its right to put out videos of people getting killed

It's not.

Its harry he doesn't really feel for anyone other than himself.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Mon, 8 Apr 2019 20:05:22 +1000, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

It's not.

Depends on the circumstances. Perfectly legal
with accidents and even with stuff like 9-11.

Different thing, you auto-contradicting, senile asshole, as you can't see
anyone getting killed in those footages that get published by the media.

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/04/2019 10:32, Brian Gaff wrote:
You are cheerful today. I'm not sure its right to put out videos of people
getting killed, unless its to act as a warning to others.
Brian

It's only pretend Brian

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/04/2019 10:32, Brian Gaff wrote:
You are cheerful today. I'm not sure its right to put out videos of people
getting killed, unless its to act as a warning to others.
Brian

It is a spoof news item that purports to show a person in a wing suit
flying in front of the giant statue of Christ above Rio de Janeiro. As
the person passes in front of the statue, it brings its outstretched
arms together and swats the person like a fly.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
On 08/04/2019 10:32, Brian Gaff wrote:
You are cheerful today. I'm not sure its right to put out videos of
people
getting killed, unless its to act as a warning to others.
Brian

It's only pretend Brian

Its just a joke Brian. They have one of those loons
appearing to fly past that ****ing great statue on
on the top of the hill in Rio. It claps its hands and
kills the 'diver' like someone would kill a fly.

Quite well done video.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 03:20 am in Australia ...and the Psychopath from Oz has been up and Trolling for TWO HOURS already, AGAIN! LOL

On Tue, 9 Apr 2019 03:20:08 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Its just a joke Brian. They have one of those loons
appearing to fly past that ****ing great statue on
on the top of the hill in Rio. It claps its hands and
kills the 'diver' like someone would kill a fly.

Quite well done video.

Someone provided the answer already, senile arsehole! Just what in your
psychopathic hell makes you believe someone's answer ONLY becomes valid when
you confirm it and even use the same words, you self-important,
self-opinionated senile asshole from Oz?

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 8 April 2019 10:46:28 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:

I'm not sure its right to put out videos of people getting killed

It's not.

But it does remind me not to do such things. Including climbing tall buildings and taking selfies.

Not that I watched it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 8 April 2019 16:46:56 UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
On 08/04/2019 10:32, Brian Gaff wrote:
You are cheerful today. I'm not sure its right to put out videos of people
getting killed, unless its to act as a warning to others.
Brian

It is a spoof news item that purports to show a person in a wing suit
flying in front of the giant statue of Christ above Rio de Janeiro. As
the person passes in front of the statue, it brings its outstretched
arms together and swats the person like a fly.

you don't expect harry to wacth and understand the links he posts do you ?
That's like expecting polititions to tell the truth !.