Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Seattle is Dying

Seattle is Dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

KOMO News 2,087,995 views Thumbs up: 40,006 Thumbs down: 3,327
Published on Mar 19, 2019
KOMO's Eric Johnson explores the impact the drug and homelessness problem is having on our city and possible solutions in "Seattle is Dying."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 6 April 2019 15:52:36 UTC+1, David P wrote:
Seattle is Dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

KOMO News 2,087,995 views Thumbs up: 40,006 Thumbs down: 3,327
Published on Mar 19, 2019
KOMO's Eric Johnson explores the impact the drug and homelessness problem is having on our city and possible solutions in "Seattle is Dying."

Perhaps Trump's wall will keep some of the drugs out?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

No I expect they will bring them in on Boings planes.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...