Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Today at school we built an aeroplane

Kit of parts from Slovakia for £62,000 and just under a year to build

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...ntral-47415760

http://www.aerospacekinross.com/kinr...build-a-plane/

Certainly beats the plantpot stand I took home from woodwork at the end of term

Owain