Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default HAVE YOU EVER SLAMMED YOUR

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 18:58:01 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 18:14:52 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Liam Roberts" wrote in message
news On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 04:32:33 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Christopher McVitie" wrote in
message
news On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 00:17:43 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

% wrote in message ...
.

head into the wall when you forgot to put your helmet back on

Nope, not that stupid.

The PHucker/Christopher McVitie is tho, slams his head on the door
frame every time he goes thru a doorway. Thats why he's brain dead.

[This message detected by automatic filter]

Don't take my name in vain.

Look up what taking your name in vain means.

"Speak casually or idly of someone,

Didnt do that.

You called me brain dead to a third party when I wasn't present.

And that is just telling him something he wasnt aware of.

You were still vaining me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

% wrote in message ...
.

head into the wall when you forgot to put your helmet back on

Nope, not that stupid.

The PHucker/Christopher McVitie is tho, slams his head on the
door frame every time he goes thru a doorway. That's why he's
brain dead.

[This message detected by automatic filter]

Don't take my name in vain.

Look up what taking your name in vain means.

"Speak casually or idly of someone,

Didn't do that.

You called me brain dead to a third party when I wasn't present.

And that is just telling him something he wasn't aware of.

You were still vaining me.

Prick.

Stop thinking about my anatomy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

% wrote in message ...
.

head into the wall when you forgot to put your helmet back on

Nope, not that stupid.

The PHucker/Christopher McVitie is tho, slams his head on the door
frame every time he goes thru a doorway. Thats why he's brain
dead.

[This message detected by automatic filter]

Don't take my name in vain.

Look up what taking your name in vain means.

"Speak casually or idly of someone,

Didnt do that.

You called me brain dead to a third party when I wasn't present.

And that is just telling him something he wasnt aware of.

You were still vaining me.

Wrong, as always. And there is such word anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 07:57:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Wrong, as always

Those three words would make the perfect nym for you, senile cretin!

--
pamela about Rot Speed:
"His off the cuff expertise demonstrates how little he knows..."