Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Attention

I have just updated my kill file due to the activity of the kernel in this
group. Thus all but two people who were involved in the renamed threads
have been killfiled by me. One of them is me, as I did attempt to warn
others in case they were unaware of the disruptive nature of some of the
folk involved. Sadly in some cases this has fallen on deaf ears but if the
mess dies down, I may remove them, we shall see but often the screen names
betray the bad taste of the poster. :-)
Brian the

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I can't say that I remember the Kernel posting here much.

FWIW, me neither.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
I have just updated my kill file due to the activity of the kernel in
this group. Thus all but two people who were involved in the renamed
threads have been killfiled by me. One of them is me, as I did attempt
to warn others in case they were unaware of the disruptive nature of
some of the folk involved. Sadly in some cases this has fallen on deaf
ears but if the mess dies down, I may remove them, we shall see but
often the screen names betray the bad taste of the poster. :-)

Must admit to not having a clue what you're on about. ;-)

--
*I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
writes
I can't say that I remember the Kernel posting here much.

He's a nutter.

Brian Gaff wrote:
I have just updated my kill file due to the activity of the kernel in
this group. Thus all but two people who were involved in the renamed
threads have been killfiled by me. One of them is me, as I did
attempt to warn others in case they were unaware of the disruptive
nature of some of the folk involved. Sadly in some cases this has
fallen on deaf ears but if the mess dies down, I may remove them, we
shall see but often the screen names betray the bad taste of the
poster. :-) Brian the

--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
I have just updated my kill file due to the activity of the kernel in
this group. Thus all but two people who were involved in the renamed
threads have been killfiled by me. One of them is me, as I did attempt
to warn others in case they were unaware of the disruptive nature of
some of the folk involved. Sadly in some cases this has fallen on deaf
ears but if the mess dies down, I may remove them, we shall see but
often the screen names betray the bad taste of the poster. :-)

Must admit to not having a clue what you're on about. ;-)

For once I can unequivocally agree with you.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

A bit ironic coming from an unrepentant troll feeder.

Brian Gaff wrote:
I have just updated my kill file due to the activity of the kernel in this
group. Thus all but two people who were involved in the renamed threads
have been killfiled by me. One of them is me, as I did attempt to warn
others in case they were unaware of the disruptive nature of some of the
folk involved. Sadly in some cases this has fallen on deaf ears but if the
mess dies down, I may remove them, we shall see but often the screen names
betray the bad taste of the poster. :-)
Brian the

Tim

--