Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT On reasons to leave the EUSSR

On 28/10/2018 11:11, Brian Gaff wrote:
If you were a rare plant that had been growing in a garden for years, and
your roots were entwined around many others, Would you risk death of that
plant simply because you wanted it to be somewhere else?
Brian

That's called blackmail, while it might not be like WW2 and potential
Germany's attempts to intertwine with us, it does emphasise the earlier
we leave the better things are for us.

One thing that can never die is a state with few exceptions, Palestine
comes to mind as one.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
That's called blackmail, while it might not be like WW2 and potential
Germany's attempts to intertwine with us, it does emphasise the earlier
we leave the better things are for us.

Germany is the EU, then? Wonder what France would say about that?

I take it you are in favour of trade with no standards etc on either side?
Let the customer beware?

Sounds like total anarchy to me.

--
*The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fredxx wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

If you were a rare plant that had been growing in a garden for years,
and your roots were entwined around many others, Would you risk
death of that plant simply because you wanted it to be somewhere else?

That's called blackmail,

Only by those who abuse the language.

while it might not be like WW2 and potential Germany's
attempts to intertwine with us, it does emphasise the
earlier we leave the better things are for us.

True.

One thing that can never die is a state with few
exceptions, Palestine comes to mind as one.

Some do however fade into obscurity. Not likely with Britain tho.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 05:06:30 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

while it might not be like WW2 and potential Germany's
attempts to intertwine with us, it does emphasise the
earlier we leave the better things are for us.

True.

ONLY to a retarded Brexiteer, Ozzietard!

--
pamela about Rot Speed:
"His off the cuff expertise demonstrates how little he knows..."