Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The PHucker down in flames, again

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-45981980
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/10/2018 23:19, Rod Speed wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-45981980

'Paradoxical undressing' is a good one.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Senile Rot Speed up and Trolling since about ONE am in Australia, AGAIN!

....and it's 09:19 over there now! Meaning, he has been online and trolling
for about EIGHT HOURS, without any break! LOL

--
Another retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain "PHuckeer" and senile Rot:

Senile Rot: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rot: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Demian wrote
Rod Speed wrote

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-45981980

'Paradoxical undressing' is a good one.

Yeah, one of those unforgettable succinct descriptions.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 09:53:05 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

'Paradoxical undressing' is a good one.

Yeah, one of those unforgettable succinct descriptions.

Just HOW lonely are you, you abnormal senile Ozzie troll? tsk

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.