Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Now all we need is motorised shoes

Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a nice
idea IMHO:

https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 25 October 2018 11:01:20 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a nice
idea IMHO:

https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

Maybe we could turn it into a sport.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/10/2018 11:01, John Rumm wrote:
Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a nice
idea IMHO:

https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

"These are the No.1 tool in the USA for professional floor layers,
electricians, plumbers and second fix joiners."

What about housemaids? No more housemaid's knee!

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/10/2018 11:01, John Rumm wrote:
Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a nice
idea IMHO:

https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

Knee blades makes it sound like some sort of bizarre weapon.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 25 October 2018 11:01:20 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a nice
idea IMHO:
https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

I wonder if Aldi will be able to make some own-brand ones in time for Xmas?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 04:47:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Thursday, 25 October 2018 11:01:20 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a nice
idea IMHO:
https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

I wonder if Aldi will be able to make some own-brand ones in time for Xmas?

Owain

This DIY - kneepads, bit of ply and some castors...
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:01:17 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a nice
idea IMHO:

https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

I think the last guy had the right idea - apply cordless angle grinder
to floor and away you go...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/10/2018 11:52, Max Demian wrote:
On 25/10/2018 11:01, John Rumm wrote:
Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a
nice idea IMHO:

https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

"These are the No.1 tool in the USA for professional floor layers,
electricians, plumbers and second fix joiners."

What about housemaids? No more housemaid's knee!

It is probably called domestic cleaning assistant's knee these days.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
says...

Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a nice
idea IMHO:

https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

I wish they'd been around during the years when I spent a lot
of time crawling around on headend floors!

--

Terry

---
https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

No more housemaids knee then?
I had padded knee pads when I did in my Achilles tendon.
I could then get around on my knees without too much damage.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"John Rumm" wrote in message
news
Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a nice
idea IMHO:

https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:

a solution to a problem I did not know I had

I also didn't realise I needed a cordless wheelbarrow ...

http://www.makitauk.com/news/details/575.html
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 26 October 2018 18:45:54 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

a solution to a problem I did not know I had

I also didn't realise I needed a cordless wheelbarrow ...

http://www.makitauk.com/news/details/575.html

if you're repeatedly pushing heavy loads up a steep ramp you'll appreciate it. But that's only rated to 12 degrees.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Possibly a solution to a problem I did not know I had, but quite a nice
idea IMHO:

https://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+hand-t...00?promo=M1603

I think the last guy had the right idea - apply cordless angle grinder
to floor and away you go...

Not so much of the past. There ARE electric roller blades:

http://www.ev4.pl/en/electric-rollerblades.html

(At least, as a concept product. Their other cycle-based products are also quite interesting.)