william_b_noble

Default FS: anyone need a pair of NEW redwing steel toed shoes, size 10.5B?

I have an elderly friend who likes to buy things ahead of time - he bought
himself this pair of shoes, then a year or two later discovered that his
veet had enlarged and they don't fit - the box says "6660 10 1/2 B SD"
they are a medium brown with no slip soles, steel toes, and a plaid
interior - they are "shoes" not "boots" because they dont' come over your
ankle. The store wouldn't take them back because they are not a current
style - the replacement pair (nearly identical, but in his size) cost him
$175 - I think half that (e.g. $85) is fair if you can use these. If
interested, unmangle my email address below and drop me a note. Photo if
you want.

mandatory metal content - steel toes really help when you drop something
heavy on your foot, honest.

--
Bill

to Email me, repair this address and use it:
william_ b_ noble at msn dot com

also check out http://www.wbnoble.com

Randy Replogle

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 09:07:51 -0700, "william_b_noble"
wrote:

mandatory metal content - steel toes really help when you drop something
heavy on your foot, honest.

unless it's *really* heavy.
Randy