Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to cook rice

On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 11:20:31 +1100, samchunk wrote:

And I have only ever got food poisoning a couple of times, both in
restraints, never at home and I cook proper meals from scratch most
days.

That sounds VERY kinky...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" Wrote in message:
I don't but Androids are the worst. I mean somebody was walking in the
country a few weeks ago when an alert popped up about an eatery about a
third of a mile away.
Brian

Location "off"...
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

More Rice Cooker Failures Sylvia Else Electronics Repair 3 August 6th 05 01:10 AM
Rice cooker died Be Electronics Repair 8 May 23rd 05 06:34 PM
OT - Fundies with rice? Cliff Metalworking 3 May 1st 05 12:04 PM
OT = Rice + Bush? Cliff Metalworking 1 March 7th 05 04:49 PM
bugs in unopened bag of rice Carol S. Home Repair 27 December 5th 04 08:33 PM