Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mcslinger

Default Over Flowing boiler Problem

I have a Myson Apollo boiler and a conventional heating and Ho****er
system.

I have recently replaced the pump (myson 53) with a new one
(circulation pumps 53)after it failed but now have the following
problem.

When the system is running a small amount of water is coming out of
the overflow from the small black plastic tank in the loft. I was told
the pump may be set too low so I increased it to the second setting
but this only increased the flow of water so I put it back.

I have had it suggested that the thermostats in the boiler might have
gone and was wondering if anybody could tell me which. I understand
there is one for the return water temperature one for high and one for
low.

I am assuming it will be the return as the problem is still there
wether the boiler is set to high or low.

If anybody could clear this up for me or has another suggestion then I
would be grateful for any information.

Near death boiler + replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 9 January 26th 04 12:44 PM
Old Baxi WM 531 RS boiler problem David Hearn UK diy 8 December 1st 03 06:58 PM
Hot water problem with my combi boiler Andrew Bainbridge UK diy 1 October 25th 03 10:21 PM
Boiler Problem Gradually Getting Worse Frank Davis UK diy 1 October 23rd 03 10:00 PM
Boiler problem - hot water, cold radiators Dan the man UK diy 9 October 7th 03 11:26 PM