Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Press control Watertech help please

I have a high powered water pump that I use to pump water from a large
rain water container. It is connected via the device above. the press
control has packed in. I am unable to ascertain the correct replacement.
I think I have found it but the prices vary so much I suspect I am
missing something. The device is labelled:
Prescontrol Watertech 230v 50-60 hz, max 16(8)A Max 1MPa(10bar) Max 1.5kW
Inside there is what seems to be a part/ser No 412835 06 001 230VAc
Primarily it switches the pump of if there is no water flow. The problem
is it never switches on. All help appreciated.