Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where can one get..

On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 20:02:44 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

Hard for me from amazon or other on line due to not being able to see
the pretty pictures of corse. i can do the work myself, its the pictures
that give me the issue. maybe one of those nice new cloud based image
recognition apps is the answer. Trrouble is my friend has one and it
thought the inside of her bedroom was a coal bunker.
Brian

Have you come across this app?

BeMyEyes