Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Thought for the century?

Somehow this clip just keeps running through my mind as I regard the
unlovely spectacle of New Urban Man...

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Tell%20it%2...you%20feel.m4v

fully understood.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

?
My brain hurts.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
news

Somehow this clip just keeps running through my mind as I regard the
unlovely spectacle of New Urban Man...

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Tell%20it%2...you%20feel.m4v

--
All political activity makes complete sense once the proposition that all
government is basically a self-legalising protection racket, is fully

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 14/05/2018 10:00, Brian Gaff wrote:
?
My brain hurts.
Brian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNWYDiFmk6o
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 14 May 2018 07:50:33 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Somehow this clip just keeps running through my mind as I regard the
unlovely spectacle of New Urban Man...

Far too many ****s. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/18 15:36, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2018 07:50:33 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Somehow this clip just keeps running through my mind as I regard the
unlovely spectacle of New Urban Man...

Far too many ****s. ;-)

Precisely so.

Ever since Nu Labia and the Internet is full of cats, real life is full
of ****s.

Sometimes I dream of telling everybody to build more renewable energy.
just for the pleasure of seeing the nation collapse from utter stupidity.

--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 14 May 2018 15:53:09 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Precisely so.

Ever since Nu Labia and the Internet is full of cats, real life is full
of ****s.

I've always dreamed of moving to my own planet, where no one can ruin
things for me. Maybe take along a handful of like-minded curmudgeonly
types and never again have to see all this mind-rotting filth that's
constantly on the telly and in the papers.