Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rippig BD DVD

Hi all,

I bought a BD the other day and I fancied also having it in DVD form.

I've got it to a file that will play fine in VLC except the audio
track is for the sight impaired and I can't see a way of choosing
anything different to play in VLC or how to add / remove / select
anything different in the toolchain.

So, those of you who rip their stuff to digital storage, how you
typically do so (toolchain / procedures) and have you ever had to
'manage' the audio track etc please (ideally in W7/10, I don't have an
Mac with access to a BD player and any Linux solution is likely to
involve many CLI incantations). ;-)

Cheers, T i m