Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ROFLMAO!

On 13/03/18 16:54, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Clive Arthur
writes
On 13/03/2018 13:56, Chris Hogg wrote:

snip

A gay boar, like a gay ram or a gay bull, is
of no use to a farmer. Their only value is as meat, so off the go to
market and the slaughterhouse.

That's informative, thanks.Â* I'd often wondered where mince came from.

Old milk cows or bollockless dairy bullocks

Bovine animals more than 3 years old cannot enter the food chain.
Unless the BSE restrictions have been lifted, this has been the
case for many years.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew wrote:

Bovine animals more than 3 years old cannot enter the food chain.
Unless the BSE restrictions have been lifted, this has been the
case for many years.

That rule is long gone ... since 2005 I think.

"the Government has introduced a BSE Testing System to
replace one of the controls that has banned cattle aged over
30 months from the food chain."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/03/18 17:52, Andrew wrote:
On 13/03/18 16:54, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Clive Arthur
writes
On 13/03/2018 13:56, Chris Hogg wrote:

snip

A gay boar, like a gay ram or a gay bull, is
of no use to a farmer. Their only value is as meat, so off the go to
market and the slaughterhouse.

That's informative, thanks.Â* I'd often wondered where mince came from.

Old milk cows or bollockless dairy bullocks

Bovine animals more than 3 years old cannot enter the food chain.
Unless the BSE restrictions have been lifted, this has been the
case for many years.

https://www.food.gov.uk/science/bse-...cephalopathies

shows absolutely no mention of that.

Unless you can priovide a link to legsislation that is current that says
that, I have to cry 'Utter ********'

:-)

--
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/03/18 17:52, Andrew wrote:
On 13/03/18 16:54, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Clive Arthur
writes
On 13/03/2018 13:56, Chris Hogg wrote:

snip

A gay boar, like a gay ram or a gay bull, is
of no use to a farmer. Their only value is as meat, so off the go to
market and the slaughterhouse.

That's informative, thanks.Â* I'd often wondered where mince came from.

Old milk cows or bollockless dairy bullocks

Bovine animals more than 3 years old cannot enter the food chain.
Unless the BSE restrictions have been lifted, this has been the
case for many years.

https://www.food.gov.uk/science/bse-...cephalopathies

showsÂ* absolutelyÂ* no mention of that.

Unless you can priovide a link to legsislation that is current that says
that, I have to cry 'Utter ********'

:-)

Not utter ********, but he's out of date.

https://www.food.gov.uk/sites/default/files/Chapter20-TSE_testing.pdf
appears to be the current rules. And it's complex...

Andy

ROFLMAO! Wes[_5_] Metalworking 3 August 2nd 10 04:45 AM
ROFLMAO! Brian Lawson Metalworking 1 August 1st 10 02:35 AM
ROFLMAO!!! Gunner[_2_] Metalworking 10 July 27th 08 12:17 AM
ROFLMAO! Gunner[_2_] Metalworking 1 October 13th 07 11:54 AM