Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Just imagine.

Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while defending
your pupils when the cops arrive...

--
*Constipated People Don't Give A Crap*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 00:19:28 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while
defending your pupils when the cops arrive...

It's a stupid idea whatever the colour of the teacher. I think the idea
of using retired war veterans is infinitely better. I'm sure they'd be
only too happy to do the job for free just to feel validated!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while defending
your pupils when the cops arrive...

Well, if it was any colour teacher waving a gun around, I'd expect the
cops to neutralise it.
Properly trained people do not wave guns around, but never having had a
clue, you don't have a clue.

Arming the teachers is a stupid idea.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes its worse though. I seem to recall a story not long ago where they shot
a driver simply as he reached under his seat for his paperwork they said
they thought he was going for a concealed gun. He was black of course and
was actually a university professor.

The yanks are so driven by stereotypes and fear they shoot first every time.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while defending
your pupils when the cops arrive...

--
*Constipated People Don't Give A Crap*

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/02/18 08:28, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes its worse though. I seem to recall a story not long ago where they shot
a driver simply as he reached under his seat for his paperwork they said
they thought he was going for a concealed gun. He was black of course and
was actually a university professor.

The yanks are so driven by stereotypes and fear they shoot first every time.
Brian

Would that be all yanks, or are you just stereotyping?
And they shoot first *every* time?

You are Dave Plowman AICMFP.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Richard
writes
Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while defending
your pupils when the cops arrive...

Well, if it was any colour teacher waving a gun around, I'd expect the
cops to neutralise it.
Properly trained people do not wave guns around, but never having had a
clue, you don't have a clue.

Arming the teachers is a stupid idea.

Knowing they might carry a gun would surely make them the first target?

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Lamb explained on 24/02/2018 :
Knowing they might carry a gun would surely make them the first target?

Not according to Trump - He said the perpetrator wouldn't know which
staff member was carrying a concealed weapon and they would be able to
'...shoot them to hell.'

Sounds like a major fail to me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/02/2018 09:16, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Tim Lamb explained on 24/02/2018 :
Knowing they might carry a gun would surely make them the first target?

Not according to Trump - He said the perpetrator wouldn't know which
staff member was carrying a concealed weapon and they would be able to
'...shoot them to hell.'

Sounds like a major fail to me.

in another news, his approval rate has risen above 50% this week for the
first time since the elections.

Tells you as much about the American voters as it does about him.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while defending
your pupils when the cops arrive...

Could always get Sidney Poitier in for the film/TV remake.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/02/18 00:22, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 00:19:28 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while
defending your pupils when the cops arrive...

It's a stupid idea whatever the colour of the teacher. I think the idea
of using retired war veterans is infinitely better. I'm sure they'd be
only too happy to do the job for free just to feel validated!

Nonsense! People who have seen war are often damaged, psychotic and
unstable, prone to drink, anger and all kinds of stuff. the last people
you would want with guns in schools.
TW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/02/2018 09:16, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
im Lamb explained on 24/02/2018 :
Knowing they might carry a gun would surely make them the first target?

Not according to Trump - He said the perpetrator wouldn't know which
staff member was carrying a concealed weapon and they would be able to
'...shoot them to hell.'

Well it might work in the unlikely event of the teacher taking the
attacker out with the first shot.

But if the armed teacher fails with the first shot from his/her handgun
then I expect the attackers big automatic assault rifle would cut down
the teacher before he/she managed a second shot.

Apart from that how long before armed teachers start using their guns to
'discipline' troublesome kids.

--
Mike Clarke
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while
defending your pupils when the cops arrive...

Well, if it was any colour teacher waving a gun around, I'd expect the
cops to neutralise it. Properly trained people do not wave guns around,
but never having had a clue, you don't have a clue.

No - apparently they hide until help arrives. You prat.

Arming the teachers is a stupid idea.

But surely draft dodger Trump knows all about courage and guns?

--
*One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Richard
writes
Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while defending
your pupils when the cops arrive...

Well, if it was any colour teacher waving a gun around, I'd expect the
cops to neutralise it.
Properly trained people do not wave guns around, but never having had a
clue, you don't have a clue.

Arming the teachers is a stupid idea.

Knowing they might carry a gun would surely make them the first target?

And tend to stand out a bit in a school.

--
*Some days we are the flies; some days we are the windscreen.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
I'm stereotyping of course. that was the irony I was trying to convey,
apparently no succeeding.

You have to keep things very simple indeed for some on here.

--
*You can't teach an old mouse new clicks *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

You total ****wit, cannot even comprehend "properly trained"

Arming the teachers is a stupid idea.

But surely draft dodger Trump knows all about courage and guns?

And you know absolutely **** all about either.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/02/18 11:34, Brian Gaff wrote:
I'm stereotyping of course. that was the irony I was trying to convey,
apparently no succeeding.
Brian

Please, do stop emulating Dave.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while
defending your pupils when the cops arrive...

Well, if it was any colour teacher waving a gun around, I'd expect
the cops to neutralise it. Properly trained people do not wave guns
around, but never having had a clue, you don't have a clue.

No - apparently they hide until help arrives. You prat.

You total ****wit, cannot even comprehend "properly trained"

Well that one certainly hit the spot.

Arming the teachers is a stupid idea.

But surely draft dodger Trump knows all about courage and guns?

And you know absolutely **** all about either.

Just how red is your neck?

--
*Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 08:50:51 +0000, Tim Lamb wrote:

Knowing they might carry a gun would surely make them the first target?

Yes, as soon as their back is turned.

Which is why having a vetted vet sitting right at the very back of the
classroom is by far the best idea.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:50:39 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

No - apparently they hide until help arrives. You prat.

They were given to understand it was just a drill. Truth always comes out
in the end: https://tinyurl.com/yavkjxsb

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while defending
your pupils when the cops arrive...

**** happens ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:50:39 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

No - apparently they hide until help arrives. You prat.

They were given to understand it was just a drill. Truth always comes
out in the end: https://tinyurl.com/yavkjxsb

Wonder whose truth that would be?

But good to know their training was up to every situation. Perhaps they
expected the gunman to contact them first and tell them it was for real.

--
*A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 09:55:31 +0000, ARW wrote:

Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while
defending your pupils when the cops arrive...

Could always get Sidney Poitier in for the film/TV remake.

Or perhaps more realistically in the current day and age, Eddie Murphy.
Or Snoop Dog!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 14:17:45 +0000, Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 09:55:31 +0000, ARW wrote:

Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while
defending your pupils when the cops arrive...

Could always get Sidney Poitier in for the film/TV remake.

Or perhaps more realistically in the current day and age, Eddie Murphy.
Or Snoop Dog!

Given that Poitier was 91 last week..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 14:06:40 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

But good to know their training was up to every situation. Perhaps they
expected the gunman to contact them first and tell them it was for real.

He pretty much did, Dave.

https://tinyurl.com/y9ypk5o3

He pretty much did.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 24/02/2018 14:49, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 14:17:45 +0000, Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 09:55:31 +0000, ARW wrote:

Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while
defending your pupils when the cops arrive...

Could always get Sidney Poitier in for the film/TV remake.

Or perhaps more realistically in the current day and age, Eddie Murphy.
Or Snoop Dog!

Given that Poitier was 91 last week..

Well you could use Derek Griffiths for a stunt double.

They have both worked in schools:-)

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Richard
writes
Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while defending
your pupils when the cops arrive...

Well, if it was any colour teacher waving a gun around, I'd expect the
cops to neutralise it.
Properly trained people do not wave guns around, but never having had a
clue, you don't have a clue.

Arming the teachers is a stupid idea.

Knowing they might carry a gun would surely make them the first target?

And tend to stand out a bit in a school.

Is that a gun in his pocket or is he just pleased to see that 15 year
old blonde provocative tart.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while defending
your pupils when the cops arrive...

Don't be daft, he'd only arm white teachers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" Wrote in message:
Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while defending
your pupils when the cops arrive...

--
*Constipated People Don't Give A Crap*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Rich Hall commented on this some time ago. Posing as the teacher
he stated "last week they gave me a pair of blunt scissors, this
week it's a 45. Now sit the f**k down"

Phil
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Cursitor Doom
scribeth thus
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 00:19:28 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Being an armed black teacher in the US waving a gun around while
defending your pupils when the cops arrive...

It's a stupid idea whatever the colour of the teacher. I think the idea
of using retired war veterans is infinitely better. I'm sure they'd be
only too happy to do the job for free just to feel validated!

Whole things stupid.

High noon at noon high school shoot-out!..

You couldn't make it up...
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/02/2018 08:28, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes its worse though. I seem to recall a story not long ago where they shot
a driver simply as he reached under his seat for his paperwork they said
they thought he was going for a concealed gun. He was black of course and
was actually a university professor.

The yanks are so driven by stereotypes and fear they shoot first every time.
Brian

Well there was a marine, his girlfriend recorded the dialogue.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 15:04:57 +0000, tony sayer wrote:

High noon at noon high school shoot-out!..

You couldn't make it up...

.... but they do, though!
Seems to be the case that when 'they' get wind of something like this
about to take place, 'they' help it along a bit - if it's in 'their'
interests, rather than trying to stop it. 9/11 springs to mind in this
respect, but there have been many others.