Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mains string LED lights stopped working, help

Hi I have a 30 meter set of LED lights which I painstakingly pinned up all around my home. They worked for 3 months and have now stopped working. If you press the function button on the control box they flash once or twice then go off. Due to this I am pretty sure the problem lies with the control box. The entire unit is as one, there are no plug in sections. I am just wondering if there is a way I can get them going again, as to take them all down again would be a serious pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 10 February 2018 20:27:56 UTC, wrote:

Hi I have a 30 meter set of LED lights which I painstakingly pinned up all around my home. They worked for 3 months and have now stopped working. If you press the function button on the control box they flash once or twice then go off. Due to this I am pretty sure the problem lies with the control box. The entire unit is as one, there are no plug in sections. I am just wondering if there is a way I can get them going again, as to take them all down again would be a serious pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

if you show us details of the light strings & controller we could work out how to run them without the faulty controller.

NT