Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bitcoin Mining

All the publicity about the "Bitcoin Bubble" over Christmas got me thinking.

Having discovered a piece of software called *very originally* "Bitcoin
Miner" free in the W10 app store I let it run for a few days and made
about 50p worth of bitcoin.

Next I discovered a free application called "Nicehash Miner", and
proffed a couple of decent graphics cards from the office. Now I'm
making £5.00 to £8.00 per day in exchange for 500 watts of electricity
(about £1.50 per day).

I feel myself being "reeled in" by this brave new world. Anybody else
got this problem?

[I'm sure the bubble will burst soon, but it's fun while it lasts].

OT Bitcoin pyramid harry UK diy 14 January 8th 18 12:34 PM
OT, Bitcoin, OMG! Uncle Monster[_2_] Home Repair 0 May 23rd 17 11:06 AM
OT Bitcoin firm CEO found dead in suspected suicide BurfordTJustice Home Repair 1 March 5th 14 08:21 PM
Virtual metalworking - Bitcoin mining Tom Gardner[_6_] Metalworking 18 March 5th 14 03:52 PM