Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Bitcoin Mining

On 27/01/2018 20:27, Max Demian wrote:
On 27/01/2018 17:46, Vortex12 wrote:
All the publicity about the "Bitcoin Bubble" over Christmas got me
thinking.

Having discovered a piece of software called *very originally*
"Bitcoin Miner" free in the W10 app store I let it run for a few days
and made about 50p worth of bitcoin.

That doesn't sound like very much.

Next I discovered a free application called "Nicehash Miner", and
proffed a couple of decent graphics cards from the office.Â* Now I'm
making £5.00 to £8.00 per day in exchange for 500 watts of electricity
(about £1.50 per day).

Are you sure they're real bitcoins? Have you tried buying anything with
them?

Where are they 'coming from', if you aren't actually paying for them ?.