Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ripple tank - construction

replying to Brian-Gaff, richard wrote:
Some chocolates come packaged in transparent boxes. I used one to make a
simple ripple tank.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...n-1082843-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/12/17 00:14, richard wrote:

Some chocolates come packaged in transparent boxes.Â* I used one to make a
simple ripple tank.

Some chips come warpped in newspapers. I used one to make a papier mache
puppet head

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
This post must be very old, as I don't even recall making it.

That’s just the althiemers, stupid.

news
On 31/12/17 00:14, richard wrote:

Some chocolates come packaged in transparent boxes. I used one to make a
simple ripple tank.

Some chips come warpped in newspapers. I used one to make a papier mache
puppet head

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 07:12:07 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

This post must be very old, as I don't even recall making it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/12/17 09:59, Rod Speed wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
This post must be very old, as I don't even recall making it.

That’s just the althiemers, stupid.

Nice try. The lisp doesn't make you sound cute.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

There you are then, I cleared out my archives of that year six months back.
good for recycling brain cells.
Brian

--
----- -