Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

Default Toasters (was: Blue passports will return!!)

On 27/12/2017 14:47, James Harris wrote:
On 27/12/2017 14:06, Yellow wrote:

I hunted high and low for a toaster that toasts full size slices and
ended up buying what looks like the previous model to this one. It looks
pretty much the same, just slightly different styling.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5499379

It's odd what people are talking about toasters. Mine has annoyed me for
a long time for the same reason: it doesn't toast full slices of the
type of bread I use.

Getting a toaster which handles large slices must be a bigger issue than
I thought. For example, I've just seen this:

"I wish to re-open this thread and amaze people to the fact that . . . .
even today i.e. after 3yrs of opening this thread I am still searching
for a 2-slice Toaster that will fit large slices of bread (not thick
slices) !! ."

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...d.php?t=726805

And I remember a Which report from years ago which said that of all the
toasters they tested _only one_ toasted the whole slice. Unfortunately,
I didn't keep a note of it at the time.

So the quest for a toaster which, er, measures up, continues....

--
James Harris

Toasters Chris J Dixon UK diy 96 February 22nd 15 06:58 PM
GET YOUR PASSPORTS, DRIVERS LICENSE , ID CARDS AND MANY OTHERDOCUMENTS AT GOOD PRICES [email protected] UK diy 4 August 24th 14 06:36 PM
Toasters Gordon Henderson UK diy 110 November 7th 11 09:05 AM
Toasters Graham. UK diy 2 April 28th 11 11:09 AM
Blue, blue, my world is blue -- is this fixable? Eric Vey Electronics Repair 2 September 24th 03 10:45 PM