Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Robocut

well the Robocut arrived today and sorted out my bad DIY haircut from
last week.....it is now the same short length all over....how long does
it take for hair to grow ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEor6KlUi8
--
OFCOM know exactly what the hobby is worth..£00.00
Once you see the RSGB logo you know you're blackballed....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote

well the Robocut arrived today and sorted out my bad DIY haircut from last
week.....it is now the same short length all over....how long does it take
for hair to grow ? ....

Quite a while. I mow mine without using the snap on combs
so it ends up very short and even after a month, its still so
short that you dont need to do anything after a shower
where you wash your hair. I do that almost every shower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEor6KlUi8

Lot more buggerising around than using a clipper.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hair has growth and dormant times. Tis averages out over the head so really
normally say 6 weeks or so and you will start to look like Worzel Gummage.
grin.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
well the Robocut arrived today and sorted out my bad DIY haircut from last
week.....it is now the same short length all over....how long does it take
for hair to grow ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEor6KlUi8
--
OFCOM know exactly what the hobby is worth..£00.00
Once you see the RSGB logo you know you're blackballed....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/12/2017 8:47 AM, Brian Gaff wrote:
Hair has growth and dormant times. Tis averages out over the head so really
normally say 6 weeks or so and you will start to look like Worzel Gummage.
grin.
Brian

fuuny that is what all my radio ham "friends" called me before I got the
robocut...lovely people ...

--
OFCOM know exactly what the hobby is worth..£00.00
Once you see the RSGB logo you know you're blackballed....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
well the Robocut arrived today and sorted out my bad DIY haircut from
last week.....it is now the same short length all over....how long does
it take for hair to grow ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEor6KlUi8

Where did you get it from? Did you have to get it from the US?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/13/2017 10:17 AM, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
well the Robocut arrived today and sorted out my bad DIY haircut from
last week.....it is now the same short length all over....how long does
it take for hair to grow ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEor6KlUi8

Where did you get it from?Â* Did you have to get it from the US?

Tried to get a flowbee but couldn't..... got the last robocut from ebay
seller in the uk ....comes with uk wall wort .....

--
OFCOM know exactly what the hobby is worth..£00.00
Once you see the RSGB logo you know you're blackballed....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
well the Robocut arrived today and sorted out my bad DIY haircut from
last week.....it is now the same short length all over....how long does
it take for hair to grow ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEor6KlUi8

Where did you get it from? Did you have to get it from the US?

Tried to get a flowbee but couldn't..... got the last robocut from ebay
seller in the uk ....comes with uk wall wort .....

Okay, thanks. I might treat myself.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
well the Robocut arrived today and sorted out my bad DIY haircut from
last week.....it is now the same short length all over....how long does
it take for hair to grow ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEor6KlUi8

Where did you get it from?Â* Did you have to get it from the US?

Tried to get a flowbee but couldn't..... got the last robocut from ebay
seller in the uk ....comes with uk wall wort .....

Okay, thanks.Â* I might treat myself.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Robocut-v...cAAOSwHnFV4IaH
--
OFCOM know exactly what the hobby is worth..£00.00
Once you see the RSGB logo you know you're blackballed....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
well the Robocut arrived today and sorted out my bad DIY haircut from
last week.....it is now the same short length all over....how long
does
it take for hair to grow ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEor6KlUi8

Where did you get it from? Did you have to get it from the US?
Tried to get a flowbee but couldn't..... got the last robocut from ebay
seller in the uk ....comes with uk wall wort .....

Okay, thanks. I might treat myself.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Robocut-v...cAAOSwHnFV4IaH

Thanks!

I don't see a hair-cutting attachment here;

http://www.mcconnel.com/remote-contr...t-attachments/

funny man ...ha ha

--
OFCOM know exactly what the hobby is worth..£00.00
Once you see the RSGB logo you know you're blackballed....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
well the Robocut arrived today and sorted out my bad DIY haircut from
last week.....it is now the same short length all over....how long
does
it take for hair to grow ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEor6KlUi8

Where did you get it from? Did you have to get it from the US?
Tried to get a flowbee but couldn't..... got the last robocut from ebay
seller in the uk ....comes with uk wall wort .....

Okay, thanks. I might treat myself.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Robocut-v...cAAOSwHnFV4IaH

Thanks!

I don't see a hair-cutting attachment here;

http://www.mcconnel.com/remote-contr...t-attachments/

I wouldn't let one of those loose on me 'ed. :-)