Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default RoboCut Verse Flowbee

I've used Flowbee for over 20 years. Have owned 2 of them over the
years, raised 3 kids on it giving monthly hair cuts, and have used it
to give haircuts to my wife, myself and other family members. (Brother
in laws, my dad, Grandma, Grandpa etc.)

I decided to try RoboCut... Big mistake.

RoboCut doesn't even compare when it comes to comparing the haircut
quality and speed. I got the RoboCut and had to rewire the intube
connection to even get it to work. Then we did our monthly haircut
ritual with the RoboCut. What takes about an hour with the flowbee
turned into 2 hours with the RoboCut and the haircuts were blotchy and
very dissappointing. So luckily I kept our old Flowbee and was able to
"fix" the bad haircuts given by the RoboCut.

I thought about giving the RoboCut to the Good Will, but I wouldn't
want to have that on my conscience.

Needless to say, I'll be buying a new Flowbee and throwing the RoboCut
in the trash.
Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Mar 27, 11:30*am, RealityCheck wrote:
I've used Flowbee for over 20 years.

I decided to try RoboCut... Big mistake.

So luckily I kept our old Flowbee and was able to
"fix" the bad haircuts given by the RoboCut.

Needless to say, I'll be buying a new Flowbee and throwing the RoboCut
in the trash.

Why do you want to buy a new Flowbee after acknowledging that your old
Flowbee apparently works perfectly well? What are you not disclosing?