Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT One here for Bignal to carefully read.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/12/e...lim-rape-gangs

OR is he too bigoted?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11-Dec-17 4:00 PM, harry wrote:
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/12/e...lim-rape-gangs

OR is he too bigoted?

Again, you choose a source with a strongly anti-Muslim agenda. I agree
that rape is an horrific crime that needs to be stopped. However, it
remains the case that the vast majority of rapists are white males.

In 2007, Sheffield Hallam University investigated the ethnicity of male
sex offenders in prison and came up with:

White 81.9%
Black 9.9%
Asian 5.6%

The 2011 Census gives the following proportions for the population of
the whole, although only 49% of these are male:

White British 86%
Asian 6.8%
Black 3.4%

There is no way to know the religions followed by the offenders, but the
figures do not suggest that Asians are disproportionately active as rapists.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/12/2017 18:59, Nightjar wrote:
[...]

Your own figures suggest that Asian men are over 50% more likely to
commit rape than White British.

I guess it depends on what you call 'disproportionate'?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/12/2017 20:57, Fredxx wrote:
[...]

I think it also depends on your maths! (note that Colin has swapped the
ordering between the two lists - so Asian is 6.8% of the general
population, and 5.6% of the prison one).

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/12/2017 21:09, John Rumm wrote:
[...]

Yes, thanks, I didn't spot that :-(

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11-Dec-17 9:09 PM, John Rumm wrote:
[...]

It also depends upon how you define ordering :-) I put the highest
percentage first and the lowest last.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 11 December 2017 18:59:06 UTC, Nightjar wrote:
[...]

In your favourite newspaper.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/...ual-abuse-race
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

The "Asian" grooming has been deliberately covered up by pillocks such as yourself.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12-Dec-17 6:45 PM, harry wrote:
[...]

You are, as usual, wrong in assuming that I have a favourite newspaper.
I haven't bought a national newspaper this century, or for some years
before that and, when I did, it wasn't the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/...ual-abuse-race

The more recent 2013 CEOP report found that, in 2012, there were 57
cases of groups grooming vulnerable girls, with 114 victims identified.
Of the 306 offenders whose ethnicity was recorded, 75% were Asian, 17%
white, 5% as black and 3% as Arab.

In the same period there were 2,120 reported cases of what is officially
described as non-familial contact child sexual abuse that were carried
out by lone perpetrators. These were almost exclusively white males.

Overall, around 85,000 women and 12,000 men are raped every year, which
means that grooming is not a particularly big a part of the picture.

So, if you cherry pick the very small number of rape cases that involve
groups grooming vulnerable girls, then yes you can make a case that it
is something that Asians are more likely to be involved in. They quickly
start to become outnumbered by white males once you widen the field,
even if you just limit the cases to those involving grooming.

Colin Bignell