Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Top tip

If like me you wear disposable rubber gloves whilst painting, here's a
way you can make the box last longer. When the pair you're wearing get
covered in paint simply take them off, turn them inside out, and then
you can start again with a 'new' pair of gloves!

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 7 December 2017 03:32:34 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
If like me you wear disposable rubber gloves whilst painting, here's a
way you can make the box last longer. When the pair you're wearing get
covered in paint simply take them off, turn them inside out, and then
you can start again with a 'new' pair of gloves!

Bill

leave them dry then re-use
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I think any device that is used during painting needs some way to stop the
trickling paint from reaching your arm. When I could see I always had as
much paint on me as the wall did.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
On Thursday, 7 December 2017 03:32:34 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
If like me you wear disposable rubber gloves whilst painting, here's a
way you can make the box last longer. When the pair you're wearing get
covered in paint simply take them off, turn them inside out, and then
you can start again with a 'new' pair of gloves!

Bill

leave them dry then re-use

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 7 December 2017 03:32:34 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
If like me you wear disposable rubber gloves whilst painting, here's a
way you can make the box last longer. When the pair you're wearing get
covered in paint simply take them off, turn them inside out, and then
you can start again with a 'new' pair of gloves!

It's much easier to wear two pairs. When the outer pair get dirty take them off. The inside pair will last twice as long this way.

Owain

This weeks Top Tip ARWadworth UK diy 12 April 16th 08 11:42 PM
White ink , fine tip, felt-tip pen ? n cook Electronics Repair 22 May 31st 07 08:59 AM
Need some advice on tip-top quality broadband phone cable OwlHoot UK diy 7 December 23rd 06 07:13 PM
Top Tip #xxx.1 VisionSet UK diy 6 September 25th 06 08:48 PM
Top tip for avoiding a trip to casulaty JupiterJon UK diy 2 August 29th 06 09:15 AM