Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ES a bit behind again

Up to date only till yesterday.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
Up to date only till yesterday.
Brian

Up the creek at the moment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Up to date only till yesterday.
Brian

what do you expect it is DIGITAL and recently improved .......gumtree was
buggered yesterday as well .......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff pretended :
Up to date only till yesterday.
Brian

Yes, same here - I had to resurrect aioe to restore any service.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Unfortunately gum tree is so inaccessible to us blindies I cannot use it.
Brian

my experience is that balindas can do anything .........

Posted to uk.d-i-y

What are you saying?
There is a line between accessible and usable, and unfortunately like many
sites just because everything reads and operates does not make it worth the
time and effort to work around the clutter and silly controls.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Known trouble maker ..." wrote in message

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Unfortunately gum tree is so inaccessible to us blindies I cannot use it.
Brian

my experience is that balindas can do anything .........

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
What are you saying?
There is a line between accessible and usable, and unfortunately like many
sites just because everything reads and operates does not make it worth
the time and effort to work around the clutter and silly controls.
Brian

I am saying there is nothing the blind can't do as exemplified by my old
friend now deceased Hank K1HBJ ....he could do anything with computers or
radios.......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
What are you saying?
There is a line between accessible and usable, and unfortunately like
many sites just because everything reads and operates does not make it
worth the time and effort to work around the clutter and silly controls.
Brian

I am saying there is nothing the blind can't do as exemplified by my old
friend now deceased Hank K1HBJ ....he could do anything with computers or
radios.......

you are minus one sense but it just heightens others as I am sure you know

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/11/2017 09:45, Known trouble maker ... wrote:

you are minus one sense but it just heightens others as I am sure you know

If I were blind I think I'd find your attitude annoying.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I think he's a **** regardless of anyone's visual acuity.