Posted to uk.d-i-y
Known trouble maker ... Known trouble maker ... is offline

Default ES a bit behind again

"Known trouble maker ..." wrote in message

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
What are you saying?
There is a line between accessible and usable, and unfortunately like
many sites just because everything reads and operates does not make it
worth the time and effort to work around the clutter and silly controls.
Brian

I am saying there is nothing the blind can't do as exemplified by my old
friend now deceased Hank K1HBJ ....he could do anything with computers or
radios.......

you are minus one sense but it just heightens others as I am sure you know