Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Top Tip:

When putting a teeny sprinkle of pepper into three litres of stew check
that the cap on the very large container of pepper is properly screwed on.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
When putting a teeny sprinkle of pepper into three litres of stew check
that the cap on the very large container of pepper is properly screwed on.

Bill

nippy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Bill Wright
writes
When putting a teeny sprinkle of pepper into three litres of stew check
that the cap on the very large container of pepper is properly screwed
on.

Bill

My wife's technique, knowing her place and doing all the catering, is to
turn my omelette, or whatever, over. I often sneeze during meals.
--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 29 October 2017 20:43:03 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
When putting a teeny sprinkle of pepper into three litres of stew check
that the cap on the very large container of pepper is properly screwed on.

BTDTGTTS. In my case it was one portion of pasta sauce and mixed herbs.

Owain

This weeks Top Tip ARWadworth UK diy 12 April 16th 08 11:42 PM
White ink , fine tip, felt-tip pen ? n cook Electronics Repair 22 May 31st 07 08:59 AM
Need some advice on tip-top quality broadband phone cable OwlHoot UK diy 7 December 23rd 06 07:13 PM
Top Tip #xxx.1 VisionSet UK diy 6 September 25th 06 08:48 PM
Top tip for avoiding a trip to casulaty JupiterJon UK diy 2 August 29th 06 09:15 AM