Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default machine constantly going into spin cycle not wash

W1A111 my machine just goers striaght onto the spin cycle. any ideas?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...h-1246076-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

SQ wrote:

W1A111 my machine just goers striaght onto the spin cycle. any ideas?

Google suggests turning the dial to 0=off, unplugging from the wall and
leaving it for between 1 and 24 hours then plugging back in to reset it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 14:14:04 GMT, SQ
m coalesced the
vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful
comprehension...

W1A111 my machine just goers striaght onto the spin cycle. any ideas?

Apparently that's an Indiit model number.

I don't know that model myself but I would hazard a guess it is not
going into any particular "cycle" as you suggest, but rather the motor
is spinning uncontrollably because the tacho pulses are not being fed
back to the PCB so the processor can not determine the RPM.

Look for the little tacho coil on the back of the motor, with its
rotating magnet inside, check continuity of the coil, and the
connections to the PCB. Suspect the areas where the wiring flexes with
the movement of the drum on its suspention, typically the conductor
will fracture inside the PVC sheath.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

My crystal ball keeps doing this too, Its away being mended.
Note we need more to go on than this!
Brian

--
----- -