Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tamper light

Our tamper light is flashing after my partner set alarm off now the tamper
light is flashing we don't have the manual and can't reset it so can't even
put alarm on.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...t-1244761-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 22 October 2017 21:44:04 UTC+1, Kelly Iles wrote:
Our tamper light is flashing after my partner set alarm off now the tamper
light is flashing we don't have the manual and can't reset it so can't even
put alarm on.

Er, you forgot to tell us make & model of alarm
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to tabbypurr, Iggy wrote:
So, either turn off the Circuit Breaker or call the Alarm Servicing Company to
address it...that's what you pay them for.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...t-1244761-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Its probably on a picture on that Home ownners clug web site that has the
awful interface for Usenet.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
On Sunday, 22 October 2017 21:44:04 UTC+1, Kelly Iles wrote:
Our tamper light is flashing after my partner set alarm off now the
tamper
light is flashing we don't have the manual and can't reset it so can't
even
put alarm on.

Er, you forgot to tell us make & model of alarm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...
Tim+ Wrote in message:
Iggy m Wrote in
message:
replying to tabbypurr, Iggy wrote:
So, either turn off the Circuit Breaker or call the Alarm Servicing
Company to
address it...that's what you pay them for.

You've really not grasped the concept of DIY, have you?

I think he's just drumming up posts from homo-owners.club,
probably paid to do so.

Just another utterly silly conspiracy theory.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Tim+ Wrote in message:
Iggy m Wrote in
message:
replying to tabbypurr, Iggy wrote:
So, either turn off the Circuit Breaker or call the Alarm Servicing Company to
address it...that's what you pay them for.

You've really not grasped the concept of DIY, have you?

Tim

I think he's just drumming up posts from homo-owners.club,
probably paid to do so.
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/10/2017 07:41, Brian Gaff wrote:
Its probably on a picture on that Home ownners clug web site that has the
awful interface for Usenet.
Brian

Not in this case Brian. Just a complete lack of any meaningful
information on which to base a sensible answer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...
Tim+ Wrote in message:
Iggy m Wrote in
message:
replying to tabbypurr, Iggy wrote:
So, either turn off the Circuit Breaker or call the Alarm Servicing
Company to
address it...that's what you pay them for.

You've really not grasped the concept of DIY, have you?

I think he's just drumming up posts from homo-owners.club,
probably paid to do so.

Just another utterly silly conspiracy theory.

Be quiet Turnip.
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----